World’s Most Advanced Methods of Cyber-security Software for a Hostile World from Extenua company
SilverSHielD is a SSH and SFTP server for Windows. It features SSH2 password, interactive and public-key authentication methods and fully supports forwarding tunnels and SFTP subsystem, along with state-of-the-art virtual folders management. Yet its management console makes it extremely easy to configure and deploy.
Whether you need a PCI or HIPAA compliant file transfer solution, a secure backup for Cisco UC platform, or just securely transfer files between different locations, SilverSHielD is the SFTP server for you.
- PKI authentication with multiple keys per user
- Active Directory Integration
- Management Console to easily watch usage in real time
- Session logs for all currently active sessions
- Easy to use, up and running in minutes
- Manageable via GUI or command line interface
- Auto scripts for events: zip files, send emails, custom authentication, etc
- Advanced user and virtual folder security rules
SILVERSHIELD AND SILVERSHIELD SAAS
Secure File Transfer through our award winning SFTP SSH server for Windows. SilverSHileD and SilverSHielD AIM on AWS Marketplace
SilverSHielD is a Secure Shell (SSH-2) and SFTP server for Windows. It features keyboard-interactive, password-based and public-key authentication (even with multiple keys per user) methods and it offers all basic SSH/SFTP functions as well as a useful forwarding ability. The SilverSHielD Management Console also integrates a very convenient way to see what’s going on live. This real-time monitor provides an overview of the sessions (and a session log for each session) that are currently active.
SilverSHielD Features and highlights
- Secure Shell/Command (SSH2)
- SFTP (supports files larger than 4 GB!)
- Compression (Zlib)
- Powerful script-based event handling subsystem, with support for 4 major scripting languages
Secure Network Attached Storage provides unlimited cloud object-based storage as an extension to local Microsoft Server NAS. SaferNAS offers complete protection from Ransomeware.