Last updated May, 2018
Aggregated information, such as which page users access or visit and information volunteered by users is collected through various methods. Personal data which collected via subscribing will be used only for instant.deals.com and will be never shared to third-parties
Log Files & IP Addresses
Your Internet Protocol (IP) is a unique Internet address which is assigned to you by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). We automatically track and may use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve you. This information may include the URL that you just came from which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address. While the IP address does not identify an individual by name, it may, with the cooperation of the ISP, be used to locate and identify an individual using the Internet. Your IP address can, however, reveal what geographic area you are connecting from, or which ISP you are using. Finally, other websites you visit have IP addresses and same as many other websites we may collect the IP addresses of those websites and their pages.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Cookies allow Instant-Deals to measure activity on the site and to improve your user experience. This could include only showing you a popup once in your visit, or the ability to login to some of our features.
We use third-party service providers, such as ad networks, to serve advertising to you when you visit instant-deals.com. These service providers may use information about your activities while you navigate through our website and other web sites and that they collect through cookies to provide you with advertisements about products and services that they think may be of interest to you. We also may use DART cookies for ad serving through Google’s DoubleClick, which places a cookie on your computer when you are browsing the web and visit a site using DoubleClick advertising (including some Google AdSense advertisements). You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the ads preference manager or Aboutads opt out
You can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.Deleting cookies does not mean you are permanently opted out of any advertising program. Unless you have settings that disallow cookies, the next time you visit a site running the advertisements, a new cookie will be added.
Children and Privacy
Instant-Deals.com encourages parents and guardians to spend time with their children online, and to be fully familiar with the sites visited by their children. No information should be submitted to or posted on our website by users under the age of 13 years without consent of their parent or guardian. Instant-Deals does not provide any personally-identifying information for users under the age of 13, regardless of its source, to any third party for any purpose whatsoever unless disclosed during collection.
We endeavor to safeguard and protect your information. We use Secure Socket Layer Software (SSL) to protect data and to secure any transactions. SSL encrypts information, including names and addresses as they are transmitted over the Internet. Please be advised that, although we take commercially reasonable technological precautions to protect your data, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, we can not and do not warrant that your information will be absolutely secure. Any transmission of data at or through our website is at your own risk. However, access to your information is strictly limited, and not accessible to the public.
Newsletter & Coupon Alert
If you subscribe our newsletter and coupon alert, it means that you give us the authorization to send you newsletters by email, including new sale, coupons, discounts or promotions on our site. Coupon Alert is periodically sent via emails with promoting information of merchants or products you subscribed. If you want to unsubscribe, thank you for clicking the last link of the email you received, we will stop sending them to you. We will never share your contact information and email address with a third part.
We confirm that you have the right to refuse to accept cookies. And in this case, you will not be able to access parts of our site, we thank you for your understanding.
Sweepstakes and Other Promotions
Instant-deals may offer sweepstakes or other promotions. If you enter a sweepstakes or promotional contest, we’ll ask you to provide information about yourself. Among other things, we’ll need this information to contact you if you win. We may share this information with any co-sponsor of the contest or sweepstakes, which we’ll identify in the contest rules. If you don’t want us to collect the information requested in the contest or sweepstakes registration form or to provide it to co-sponsors, please do not enter the contest or sweepstakes.
Links to Other Sites
Instant-Deals contains links to sites other than instant-deals.com; those sites may not follow the same privacy policies as our website.
Please be aware, when you click on a link such as “Get Deal” “Reveal Coupon” “Visit Store” or “Activate Coupon” etc. you will be directed to the retailer`s or advertiser`s website.
What is our justification for handling your personal data?
Under European data protection laws, we have to ensure that we process your personal information fairly and lawfully. This means that we must have a “legal basis” for each of our processing activities where they relate to the personal data of an individual within the EEA. These bases include:
- Consent – we may decide to obtain your specific, freely given consent to one or more processing activities;
- Legal obligation – we may need to process your data where it is necessary to comply with applicable laws that we are subject to;
- Performance of a contract – we may process your data if we are entering into a contract with you, or taking preparatory steps to do so;
- Legitimate interests – we may process your personal data where we believe that we have a legitimate interest in doing so, and we have analyzed this and determined that our interests are not overridden by the impact on your rights and freedoms under data protection law.
We rely on these legal bases in different ways, and in relation to different types of processing of your personal data.
We believe that our use of your other personal information described herein is necessary for our legitimate interests, which are as follows:
- To run, grow and develop our business;
- To operate our Website;
- For marketing, market research and business development;
- For internal administrative purposes.
If we rely on our, or another person’s, legitimate interests for using your personal information, we will undertake a balancing test to ensure that our (or the other person’s) legitimate interests are not outweighed by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection.
Rights of EEA Residents
Residents in the EEA have the following rights:
- The right to ask us to provide you with copies of personal information that we hold about you at any time free of charge, although we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, or repetitive.
- The right to ask us to update or correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you (in accordance with applicable data protection laws).
- The rights to request that we stop using or delete your personal information (in certain circumstances we may not be able to stop using your personal information but if that is the case, we will let you know why).
- The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we (or any third party to whom we have disclosed your personal information with your consent) may send you.
Rights of the data subject
a) Right of confirmation: Each data subject shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from the controller the confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed. If a data subject wishes to avail himself of this right of confirmation, he or she may, at any time, contact any employee of the controller.
b) Right of access: Each data subject shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from the controller free information about his or her personal data stored at any time and a copy of this information. Furthermore, the European directives and regulations grant the data subject access to the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data, or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject, or to object to such processing;
- the existence of the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
Furthermore, the data subject shall have a right to obtain information as to whether personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. Where this is the case, the data subject shall have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards relating to the transfer. If a data subject wishes to avail himself of this right of access, he or she may, at any time, contact any employee of the controller.
c) Right to rectification: Each data subject shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement. If a data subject wishes to exercise this right to rectification, he or she may, at any time, contact any employee of the controller.
d) Right to erasure (Right to be forgotten): Each data subject shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay, and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies, as long as the processing is not necessary:
- The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- The data subject withdraws consent to which the processing is based according to point (a) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR, or point (a) of Article 9(2) of the GDPR, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing.
- The data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2) of the GDPR.
- The personal data have been unlawfully processed.
- The personal data must be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
- The personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8(1) of the GDPR.
If one of the aforementioned reasons applies, and a data subject wishes to request the erasure of personal data stored by the Instant-Deals, he or she may, at any time, contact any employee of the controller. An employee of Instant-Deals shall promptly ensure that the erasure request is complied with immediately.
Where the controller has made personal data public and is obliged pursuant to Article 17(1) to erase the personal data, the controller, taking account of available technology and the cost of implementation, shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform other controllers processing the personal data that the data subject has requested erasure by such controllers of any links to, or copy or replication of, those personal data, as far as processing is not required. An employees of the Instant-Deals will arrange the necessary measures in individual cases.
e) Right of restriction of processing: Each data subject shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
- The processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests instead the restriction of their use instead.
- The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- The data subject has objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
If one of the aforementioned conditions is met, and a data subject wishes to request the restriction of the processing of personal data stored by the Instant-Deals, he or she may at any time contact any employee of the controller. The employee of the Instant-Deals will arrange the restriction of the processing.
f) Right to data portability: Each data subject shall have the right granted by the European legislator, to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which was provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. He or she shall have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided, as long as the processing is based on consent pursuant to point (a) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR or point (a) of Article 9(2) of the GDPR, or on a contract pursuant to point (b) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR, and the processing is carried out by automated means, as long as the processing is not necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
Furthermore, in exercising his or her right to data portability pursuant to Article 20(1) of the GDPR, the data subject shall have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible and when doing so does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others. In order to assert the right to data portability, the data subject may at any time contact any employee of the Instant-Deals.
g) Right to object: Each data subject shall have the right granted by the European legislator to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time, to processing of personal data concerning him or her, which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR. This also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The Instant-Deals shall no longer process the personal data in the event of the objection, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If the Instant-Deals processes personal data for direct marketing purposes, the data subject shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her for such marketing. This applies to profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing. If the data subject objects to the Instant-Deals to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the Instant-Deals will no longer process the personal data for these purposes.
In addition, the data subject has the right, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, to object to processing of personal data concerning him or her by the Instant-Deals for scientific or historical research purposes, or for statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89(1) of the GDPR, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
In order to exercise the right to object, the data subject may contact any employee of the Instant-Deals. In addition, the data subject is free in the context of the use of information society services, and notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC, to use his or her right to object by automated means using technical specifications.
h) Automated individual decision-making, including profiling: Each data subject shall have the right granted by the European legislator not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her, or similarly significantly affects him or her, as long as the decision (1) is not is necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract between the data subject and a data controller, or (2) is not authorised by Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject and which also lays down suitable measures to safeguard the data subject’s rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, or (3) is not based on the data subject’s explicit consent.
If the decision (1) is necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract between the data subject and a data controller, or (2) it is based on the data subject’s explicit consent, the Instant-Deals shall implement suitable measures to safeguard the data subject’s rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, at least the right to obtain human intervention on the part of the controller, to express his or her point of view and contest the decision.
If the data subject wishes to exercise the rights concerning automated individual decision-making, he or she may, at any time, contact any employee of the Instant-Deals.
i) Right to withdraw data protection consent: Each data subject shall have the right granted by the European legislator to withdraw his or her consent to processing of his or her personal data at any time. If the data subject wishes to exercise the right to withdraw the consent, he or she may, at
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please use the forms indicated where applicable and email us.
We will consider all such requests and provide our response within a reasonable period (and in any event within any time period required by law). Please note, however, that certain personal information may be exempt from such requests in certain circumstances.
If an exception applies, we will tell you this when responding to your request. We may request you provide us with information necessary to confirm your identity before responding to any request you make.
Please also note for security and fraud investigation and prevention purposes, we will retain the full IP address for users located in the EEA for up to 12 months.
In addition, we keep a copy of requests submitted to us to comply with our own legal obligation to maintain data processing records.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using our website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use instant-deals. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.